GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dealership Recommendation - NoVA

Shorty Long

Hello:

After a long hiatus from VW, I'm interested in checking out the 7.5 GTI. I'm going to have a couple of hours in the Northern Va./DC area this weekend.

If I were to check out 2 dealerships in the area, which two should they be?

pitterchi

Ready to race!
If you're just checking it out, I would just go to your closest VW dealership.

If you really care,

Springfield VW: tends to have the lowest advertised prices.

Fairfax VW has treated me well and I bought 2 VW's from them. They gave me quite a bit more for my trade in without trying to gouge the price of my GTI.

Tysons VW is hit and miss for me but I have bought 1 VW from them.

Lindsay VW (Sterling, VA) has a nicer facility but I have gotten better deals from other dealers.

There is no cap on "processing fee's" in Virginia so they are typically $600-700.

There is a cap in Maryland and their processing fee is usually $200.

King VW seems to be a popular one in Maryland.

We're pretty lucky because there are so many VW dealers competing with each other that our prices tend to be alot lower than most of the country. Of note, I find that VW dealers are typically hard sale at some point so expect a negotiating process. Really depends on the Salesperson and Manager you get.

Whatever you buy, I hope you come back and post a pic of it.

Shorty Long

Thanks. I'm not planning to buy, but if I'm presented with a great deal, I might pull the trigger. I think purely based on location, I'll hit Lindsay, and then either Fairfax or Stohlman in Tyson's.

Nickva

I picked up my black Bunny at Stohlman in Tyson's a few weeks ago. Pretty smooth transaction. They gave me a price OTD almost three grands cheaper than Lindsay for the same car. The sale man was MO...hit him up you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
Any dealer but king i would say. Never was a fan of trying to talk to them be it over the phone or email so they ruined any chance of good word for me

eddiep

I picked up my black Bunny at Stohlman in Tyson's a few weeks ago. Pretty smooth transaction. They gave me a price OTD almost three grands cheaper than Lindsay for the same car. The sale man was MO...hit him up you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

what wheels are these and where can i get em?