GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What am I missing...advice on CPO 2015 purchase

spankye

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI Autobahn
Also, the other car was CPO'd...screw that. I would neg. with the dealer and get that blue one...

I thought about that, but the rough wheels, some bumper scratches, and not as pristine interior condition were drawbacks for me on the blue car. I also like the leather and newer infotainment on the white car.

Ultimately though it came down to knowing the history on the white car. This guy is my age, doesn't hoon, keeps it garaged, and has treated it very well. Not to say it won't break down on my drive home but i fully trust him and the car.

Lastly, yes, the trailer hitch is for a bike rack. I really wanted an EcoHitch as they are hidden but this will do for now. Once you have used a hitch to carry a nasty mountain bike you don't ever want to lug it up on the roof again.

thxrick

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2022 BMW X4MC, 2016
I thought about that, but the rough wheels, some bumper scratches, and not as pristine interior condition were drawbacks for me on the blue car. I also like the leather and newer infotainment on the white car.

Ultimately though it came down to knowing the history on the white car. This guy is my age, doesn't hoon, keeps it garaged, and has treated it very well. Not to say it won't break down on my drive home but i fully trust him and the car.

Lastly, yes, the trailer hitch is for a bike rack. I really wanted an EcoHitch as they are hidden but this will do for now. Once you have used a hitch to carry a nasty mountain bike you don't ever want to lug it up on the roof again.

Makes sense. I hope it all works out for you. Seems like a great car.