GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MFD display icons

HXP

Ready to race!
I posted this off on soeone else's topic and VW man kindly answered but I still am not sure what it was.

I went through the manual and have searched on line but can't find the answer.

Anyone got a graphic or list of the MFD display icons ( panel between rev counter and speedo on MK7 )

On a slightly damp night on a very poor quality road, potholed and loose gravel approaching a vehicle from the rear the centre display on my golf showed ( filling the entire screen ) a car with ' radio waves ' I think meant to indicate the parking type sensors ( maybe ) popped up for an instant as I approached the car in front I THINK the car icon was tilted over sort of on 2 wheels but I did have to concentrate on the car in front so it was a fleeting glance.

Never seen that icon before and going through the manual and searching on line couldn't find the same icon.

I am guessing is was stability control ?

Anyone else know where I can see all the icons the display shows - or knows what this icon was ?

My foot was covering the brake and I was slowing using engine braking so not sure if I pressed the brake or the car did as it was all over in a fraction of a second.

Anyone know or got a pic of it ?

Gatwickba

SonicAaron

Ready to race!
If it's a car with beams that look like WiFi signal coming out then it means the the car detects a dangerous collision opportunity.

Could have been anything unexpected that caused it, if trees were close enough even a branch blowing towards your car.

I get it too.

HXP

Ready to race!
Thanks for all the replies !

Looks like Finlonga / Sonicalarm nailed it - but as I only have the Black and wite MFD it was ( of course ) white ...

Thanks to all

Where in the manual / online is the icons ( if anyone knows ). HXP