GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IS38, AWE Downpipe, Forge BOV, Neuspeed Discharge Kit, OEM Tail lights

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Going with the APR Stage 3+ kit and selling the following parts. All were bought new at and professionally installed/uninstalled by Smith VW. I have 100% positive feedback with 400+ transaction on my eBay account and I'm sure those who I've worked with on this forum can vouch for me as well. I also have ~7,000 posts and many more sales on NASIOC under username AlxSTi. Contact me if you have any questions or to let me know if my prices are stupid.

:cool: Photos can be found here
  • SOLDAWE Performance Catted Downpipe for MQB FWD platforms. Used for about 6k miles in conjuction with AWE's catback. Comes with 3" adapter. Professionally installed/uninstalled by Smith VW. $1350 new, asking BEST REASONABLE OFFER picked up. Will consider shipping if no one local grabs it.

• SOLD Black Forge BOV. It was on the car for ~30 miles and decided to go with the APR kit, which requires use of the stock DV. Sounds great and easy to install. Comes with yellow spring. Ran with an IS38 kit, with no issues. $190 shipped

• SOLD IS38 turbocharger (Golf R/722H revision) in great condition with no shaft play. It has around 6k miles on it and comes with the actuator and everything seen in the pics. $850 shipped OBO.
  • SOLD Black Neuspeed Discharge Kit that'll fit any MQB/MK7. This was on a 2016 GTI for about 6k miles and is in good condition. There are a couple small cosmetic marks in the powder coat, which isn't noticeable when installed. It comes with everything seen in the photos, including the Neuspeed Turbo Muffler Delete, T-clamps, and bolts. $275 shipped OBO

• SOLD OEM MK7 GTI tail lights. Removed at ~3k miles. The lights are in excellent condition with no blemishes, cracks, major scratches, or broken mounting tabs. All bulbs are included and each light works 100% like new. These will fit any VW MK7 Golf, GTI, or Golf R. $125 shipped OBO

Attachments

• 20180723_162058.jpg
    20180723_162058.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 399
  • 20180723_162052.jpg
    20180723_162052.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 407
  • 20180723_161742.jpg
    20180723_161742.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

APR1

Ready to race!
Almost $1000 for a preowned DP? Is it just me or is inflation coming on strong?

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
The AWE dp is pricey new (~$1400), due to being, arguably, the best available. The cat alone is ~$500! That being said, the prices are obo. ;)

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Almost $1000 for a preowned DP? Is it just me or is inflation coming on strong?
He's going to be holding onto it for quite a bit...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
The AWE dp is pricey new (~$1400), due to being, arguably, the best available. The cat alone is ~$500! That being said, the prices are obo. ;)
Is it resonated? If so, you may want to state that, it'll help your sale.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I thought 950 shipped was solid shipping will be at least 50 so 500.00 off seems fair. It is one of the best Dps on the market and I wish I had the funds lol GWLS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
there is no resonated downpipe for the gti from awe

Correct. More info can be found on AWE's site here.

MK7 Performance Downpipe
A potent max gain of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software when mated to the AWE Tuning Touring and Track Edition Exhaust systems. The AWE Tuning MK7 Performance Downpipe is designed to mate to an AWE Tuningยฎ Exhaust or any other exhaust that bolts to factory locations.

• Max gains of 21hp and 24ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software
  • 3" one-piece design with no pre-cat slip joint
  • Engineered flex pipe ensures that the downpipe moves with 2.0T engine โ€“ unlike other systems on the market
  • No O2 sensor spacers needed!
  • 200 cell high-flow EURO 6 compliant HJS catalyst
  • 4.5 lbs lighter than the factory downpipe
  • T304 stainless steel construction
  • Dyno-developed and street-proven on the AWE Tuning in-house Mk7 GTI
  • Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning.
  • No CEL -- guaranteed
  • Perfect fitment -- guaranteed.
  • Lifetime Warranty on downpipe, one year warranty on catalyst.

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Post updated.

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Updated. Want these parts gone asap. Make reasonable offers. Pick up preferred for DP.

Last edited:

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Tails sold, post updated.

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Just DP and BOV left

VL3X