GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vw Golf Mk7 R manual performance clutch kit

olteanugeo12

Hello
My name is Geo and I have a Vw Golf 7 R manual .
I tried to find a performance clutch for manual transmission ...and I didn't found.
Do you know if it will fit the sachs performance clutch kit from audi tt rs plus with manual transmission ?
Has anybody found a performance clutch kit for mk 7 r ?
Please help me with some ideas to solve this problem...
Thank you

Turbo V

Ready to race!
Hello
My name is Geo and I have a Vw Golf 7 R manual .
I tried to find a performance clutch for manual transmission ...and I didn't found.
Do you know if it will fit the sachs performance clutch kit from audi tt rs plus with manual transmission ?
Has anybody found a performance clutch kit for mk 7 r ?
Please help me with some ideas to solve this problem...
Thank you

I'm sure RSR will release soon. They were waiting for a manual 2016 to test on. Everyone had good things to say about them in the past. If I get slippage at some point this is what I will go for. Apparently uses stock dual flywheel too. Shoot them an email see if its going to be released soon.

olteanugeo12

I'm sure RSR will release soon. They were waiting for a manual 2016 to test on. Everyone had good things to say about them in the past. If I get slippage at some point this is what I will go for. Apparently uses stock dual flywheel too. Shoot them an email see if its going to be released soon.

Thank you for your answer.I will give them an email.Did someone know what car have the same measurements of the flywheel ... how many teeth has a flywheel from Vw Golf 7 R and if it works from a Golf 6 R manual or from an audi tt rs plus manual ? Because I think something from these 2 cars it will fit on mk 7 R...