GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I have minor OCD and to be honest that light never bothered me, I've been meaning to buy a magnetic phone holder and that's where I'd put it anyways. Some of you guys are nuts :eek:

The guys who are REALLY nuts are the ones who obsess over the fact that the I/O symbol on the volume knob rotates and doesn't stay "upright" all the time. That one is truly bizarre to me, but I read about it all the time - bothers a lot of people somehow.

reemizzle

Ready to race!
Definitely a noticeable improvement on power. I know people complain about Stage 1 not being linear but I think it is pretty good. The DSG tune is also good as well. D mode is nice and normal but S really opens up the tune. Stage 1 on this platform is so much better compared to Stage 1 on my old B8.5 S4.

I did the same and the mod bug bit and went up to stage 2 about 2 months later. TCU tune is awesome tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nappy216

Ready to race!
1st oil change

I'm showing my age but it was painful for me to wait until 5K to change the oil.
When I was a kid my dad drilled into my head to change oil every 3-3.5K
No way I was waiting until 10K like the dealer told me.

Sent the oil to blackstone. Even if they say its still good will prob change every 5K anyway. Its the easiest oil change I've ever done.

slow12s

Ready to race!
Installed my jb4 and ran logs today...just running it on map2 for now, but really looking forward to map6

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Finally got some open on/off ramps and hauled ass. Scanned when I got to work and comes up clean. Feelsgoodman.

parallax

Ready to race!
Looks like you took your time! Did you leave the wheel in the car or take it off?

Thanks, sir. I left the wheel on and took about four hours with breaks. I've read that you should replace the mounting bolt if you decide to remove the steering wheel and did not want to mess with that, even if it would've made things easier.

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
The guys who are REALLY nuts are the ones who obsess over the fact that the I/O symbol on the volume knob rotates and doesn't stay "upright" all the time. That one is truly bizarre to me, but I read about it all the time - bothers a lot of people somehow.

That’s bothers me.. I actually find my self setting it and using the steering wheel to turn up the volume from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
So glad I'm not obsessive compulsive. Could care less about what direction the power icon points.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I also eat my M&Ms in a particular order and set my TV volume in multiples of 5.