GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I mean, he DID just sign up so we can cut him some slack.

When I get my ArrrrR, my post count is going to get to about 2k within weeks, I'm sure lol
2K in a couple weeks?
A meaningless Competition?

Bring it!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm at like 1100 right now lol. I'm sure I'm going to be super picture happy when I get my baby <3

I mean on Instagram, btw. Not on here. Although, I'm sure I can post whore like a champ.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
I'm at like 1100 right now lol. I'm sure I'm going to be super picture happy when I get my baby <3

I mean on Instagram, btw. Not on here. Although, I'm sure I can post whore like a champ.

So first thing you're going to change after you pick it up?

Also be sure to use the tag #golfr and watch how many suggested posts become golf equipment and golf courses.

Last edited:
Tails...I like the Euro-Spec ones. Possibly some adjustable coils for a nice drop at the same time.

I like the Cadiz but wheels would be next. Perhaps BBS or Neuspeeds.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Tails...I like the Euro-Spec ones. Possibly some adjustable coils for a nice drop at the same time.

I like the Cadiz but wheels would be next. Perhaps BBS or Neuspeeds.
LED tails are definitely on my radar.
But that 10 inch sub was worth it

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I'm not feeling the led tails. It's not as dramatic of an upgrade as it was on the mk6.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I'm not feeling the led tails. It's not as dramatic of an upgrade as it was on the mk6.

really? i thought it was a pretty nice difference :iono:
to each their own

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
really? i thought it was a pretty nice difference :iono:
to each their own
I guess the stockers on the mk7 are alot nicer imo so it's not as needed for me that is. But wheels I will need I kept my laguna not sure if I will like them on the red yet.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Solar Yellow. Some paint correction needed after 12 years. That's my next "mod". Anyone know a really good body shop on the northwest side?

I've upgraded my 03 to the current 04/05 part revisions - PCV valve, coolant overflow bottle, stage 1 ECU/injectors, and the LSD. PWerks in Plainfield rebuilt the gearbox to stage 1 and installed the Mopar LSD in the process. Best mod ever.

Had to ditch the stage 1 because of IL emissions, bought a DSP instead. Next thing I need to do is the whole 1000cc injector email tune game and max out the stock turbo and fuel.
Ah the good old days sir!!!!!

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Ooooooooooor I may just be impulsive, drop it off at Frank's VW mechanic guy, and be like "BT ME! and give me the bill later"

shrugs.jpg
WatchoutBadass.jpg