GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

lukiefred

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all! New forum member here, got my ‘16 PP used 4 months ago. RSE10’s with Indy 500 summers just put on. Had a ‘96 GTI VR6 a while back, and recently a ‘12 GLI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
agree its a cool look

ROBK75

Ready to race!
Similar to yours really, Revo map, J1 intake, Milltek exhaust, Bilstein B14, Tarox discs, was putting out 235bhp and 390lb/ft before the intake was fitted so maybe slightly more now.

I think I'm definitely going to get a track day booked soon, I'm on 9 points so it's the only place I can put my foot down now ?

Hi Rob,

Filter, remap, and Bilstein B16’s... along with VWR R360 wheels. I was very surprised how it performed too.

A great day out, I highly recommend it.

What have you done to yours...?

Square1

Go Kart Champion
That shadow on the back end of the GTI makes it look like a rear wrap. Kinda dig it.

I never noticed that. It flows in a way.

I think I'm finally getting the look I wanted to achieve although I have no idea what that look is. I'm on the fence with my headlight choice though.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
Big transformations
to my car. Wanted to make it unique and use all local companies to work on the sema build. Tell me what you think so far

I want to wrap my car in the blue you have for the rear so badly. Roughly how much does a wrap go for? I've done a little research by there are no good companies around be that do it from what I've found.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

KlipZ

Ready to race!
I want to wrap my car in the blue you have for the rear so badly. Roughly how much does a wrap go for? I've done a little research by there are no good companies around be that do it from what I've found.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Gonna have to research some companies in your area and get some quotes.

I just got a quote for a full wrap at $2300 from a pretty reputable shop