GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

rear spoiler HELP

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
ok guys, I really want a rear spoiler, I want to keep the two rear "fins" can anyone point me in a a good dirrection? I really like the Oettinger spoiler but I cant really feel good paying $600 for a part that will need to be painted. Any help?

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
Budget is probably $600 painted or carbon. I am looking for something of a moderate size. I don't want something that points straight up like the VWR however.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
What about the OSIR FRP rear spoiler?
http://www.osirusa.com/mm5/merchant...ct_Code=VGT7-TLSNGT7-FG&Category_Code=VGTI7EB

Pricing looks within your budget ($489), plus painting, which I'd imagine should be close to $100 and it's close to the Oettinger piece that you're interested in. I'm personally considering this item for my car.
They do make a full CF piece, but that's $750.

Nothing else comes close for the money. Rieger makes one that is $560, but needs to be painted as well.
http://www.esetuning.com/rieger-roo...-322579.html?gclid=COLgj9Xv1MwCFYFahgodHYQHDg

Of course, you can get a cheap knock off from China (alliexpress or alibaba), but you're opening yourself up for poor quality and ill fitting parts. It will probably cost you more in the end to get the part fixed in order to make it fit rather than just buying a quality piece to start with.

Attachments

• VGT7-TLSNGT7-FG-01.JPG
    VGT7-TLSNGT7-FG-01.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 1,082

VWNewark

Banned
Hello,

We're an official Volkswagen retailer.

We currently have a few Genuine Oettinger rear roof spoilers for the MK7 - MK7.5 Golf GTD - GTI - R.

We have a special on these at the moment and can ship internationally via a top courier, for a minimal price.

If you're interested in what we can offer you for your GTD - GTI - R

Give us an email - Volkswagen.accessories@jct600.co.uk

Regards

Richard

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Hello,

We're an official Volkswagen retailer.

We currently have a few Genuine Oettinger rear roof spoilers for the MK7 - MK7.5 Golf GTD - GTI - R.

We have a special on these at the moment and can ship internationally via a top courier, for a minimal price.

If you're interested in what we can offer you for your GTD - GTI - R

Give us an email - Volkswagen.accessories@jct600.co.uk

Regards

Richard

Are we having SPAM for lunch?
Seems over kill on all of the hatch spoiler posts.
Maybe it's just me!

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
what color is your car? The primer oettinger one is only $460 shipped through DAP and it costs $230 to paint it if you're one of the non painted colors.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!