GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$50,000 for a Golf R??

AR11

Ready to race!
I bought mine from one of the other McKenna dealers and while the numbers worked out in my case the experience was a royal PITA. Avoid McKenna, especially huntington beach.

Wow_Bao

I did happen to catch Lindsay VW when their system had massive glitch in pricing. Even after all the fees and taxes I was able to get it purchased for under msrp shipped to Texas[emoji33] . They were not happy about the transaction and was being a royal but I can careless!

#stoleit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. White2

Passed Driver's Ed
The 1500 off isn’t connected to any dealer financing. But even if you opted for one of those deals, say at Alexandria VW, couldn’t you just refinance anyway?

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, my '16 MT was also sticker, which was the best I could do here where the dealer gets very few and they usually don't last long. Only car I've ever paid sticker for, but worth it.

DJTosin

Yes!

Is used an option?

I purchased one for White 2017 $32,500 DSG with 7k miles. I'm also in So CA, so I would try the used market.

Absolutely going to consider the used route. I originally wanted an 18' due to the improvements over the '17. By the time the '19s are here, there should be some good deals to be had on an '18 once the time is right.

Rich27

Absolutely going to consider the used route. I originally wanted an 18' due to the improvements over the '17. By the time the '19s are here, there should be some good deals to be had on an '18 once the time is right.

I'm actually thinking about selling my R. If your interested, please PM me.

It's White Stock with 11k miles DSG with all options. I'm located in Orange County.