GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

nuSchule

Ready to race!
That's cool to have a fellow DC resident on here! I'm right off hwy 64 not far from the Cornatzer Road intersection.

Wow, small world! I live just off Cornatzer... albeit the other end close to 801. I've only seen a few MK7s and MK7.5s in the Mocksville/Bermuda Run/Clemmons areas.

MadMen

Ready to race!
Does anyone do these Friday night zMax events? Looking to go get some base runs tonight before going stage 2... :)

MadMen

Ready to race!
I went to one and there was about a dozen mk7 there, Street Car Takeover is tomorrow if it doesn’t get rained out I’ll probably go

Does street car takeover have timed 1/4 mile runs, or only roll racing?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Both, it’s roll racing then 1/4 mile. They’ll have test n tune all day and elimination rounds for both styles as well.

It’s a pretty cool event, the guys from 1320 video host it and put on a pretty good show

MadMen

Ready to race!
Sounds good. Tomorrow is my last day of freedom before the wife and kids get back from NY, so if the weather holds out, this would be a fun way to spend it....

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Anyone going to Charlotte cars and Coffee this Saturday?

cgbish7

Raleigh!

I just bought a new 2018 GTI and I'm looking to start modding it. The kicker is, I've never worked on cars before so I'm actually looking for someone that would be willing to do this with me and maybe show me the ropes?

I know there's a big community here and I'm excited to start playing around with modifications!

Thanks in advance!
C

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I just bought a new 2018 GTI and I'm looking to start modding it. The kicker is, I've never worked on cars before so I'm actually looking for someone that would be willing to do this with me and maybe show me the ropes?

I know there's a big community here and I'm excited to start playing around with modifications!

Thanks in advance!
C

I'm in Cary, can help with mounts, downpipe and tuning/JB4 questions. Had someone else do my intercooler and springs/shocks, but can point you towards the indy shop I used.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I'm in Cary, can help with mounts, downpipe and tuning/JB4 questions. Had someone else do my intercooler and springs/shocks, but can point you towards the indy shop I used.

Performance Chassis?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

Thanks in advance!
C

Welcome to the forums! I’m a little bit of a drive, but can save you a ton on labor to more than make up for it.

Aircraft mechanic for a major airline and operate Baun Performance on the side, I’d be happy to help you learn the ropes