• 800AB539-6DCF-4FBE-9740-B1C55586E9EB.jpeg
    800AB539-6DCF-4FBE-9740-B1C55586E9EB.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 4,484
  • 6250E172-B1A7-4A35-BA97-5F8D089FC5D9.jpeg
    6250E172-B1A7-4A35-BA97-5F8D089FC5D9.jpeg
    524.5 KB · Views: 1,411

GH03ST.

Passed Driver's Ed

This is my ride height on air. You are a brave man to go this low on static. Either way I commend your bravery. If you haven’t already invest in a new oil pan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
If anyone can help me figure this rattle out, I'd be expremely grateful.. It's been a persistent problem on both oem dampers with h&r springs, and now the same is happening on kw v1 coilovers with new 034motorsports mounts, strut bearings, new swaybar endlinks and all new fastener hardware torqued to spec.

Wtf is it? It's driving me crazy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qdfjBF30eSv1R_uQ5TdA5sRn6AeIILfW/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

spiker369

on air, don't care

Any issues with the ECS fronts? Reviews on their site aren't great so that's sort of concerning. Want to replace the crappy airlift endlinks since they're blown and pretty sure they're the source of my noises since my struts are tight.
Also, still jealous of those custom 3H brackets. Still have my wiring/sensors new in the box since I installed my air back in November lol

vw671

Autocross Newbie
Any issues with the ECS fronts? Reviews on their site aren't great so that's sort of concerning. Want to replace the crappy airlift endlinks since they're blown and pretty sure they're the source of my noises since my struts are tight.
Also, still jealous of those custom 3H brackets. Still have my wiring/sensors new in the box since I installed my air back in November lol

No issues with them so far, my AirLift endlinks didn't even last one month.

BTW, Airlift started producing universal 3H brackets you can now buy.

https://www.airliftperformance.com/product-lines/universal-height-sensor-brackets/