GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gtijake / Baun Performance Videos

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Motocross accident at an indoor track in NE Ohio, I messed up the timing of a rhythm section and had a pretty nasty get off. Crushed my Talus and broke my Tib.

Had surgery three weeks later and they had to surgically break/remove my Fib to get in and repair the damage. Definitely not a good time, but I recovered well and was able to ride & work again 4.5/5 months later which is pretty fortunate. The Talus definitely isn’t a bone you wanna break, but UPMC in Pittsburgh did an awesome job patching me up

Ouch! Glad that's behind you. Coming from someone who has screws in one wrist, an exploratory splenectomy, wire-ties in my thigh, and a stainless rod in my femur (which has since been removed), I can definitely empathize!

These videos are great! I traverse the Charlotte area from time-to-time when I head south to see family in Georgia. Maybe I'll stop by next time and check out your work first-hand. :)

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Ouch! Glad that's behind you. Coming from someone who has screws in one wrist, an exploratory splenectomy, wire-ties in my thigh, and a stainless rod in my femur (which has since been removed), I can definitely empathize!

These videos are great! I traverse the Charlotte area from time-to-time when I head south to see family in Georgia. Maybe I'll stop by next time and check out your work first-hand. :)

Sounds good just let me know next time you’re coming this way

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Subscribed! Keep up the good stuff!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Only 895 subscriptions to go till we hit the 1,000 mark lol.

I just watched several of my videos with my wife, talk about having a biggest critic ha. Looks like I’m cleared to go more aggressive with my exhaust, she said it’s lame compared to others I’ve built. I did just drop way more money than she’d ever ok me for on a new TIG welder so it might have to wait, but some center exit action is on its way :cool:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Got a variety batch of colors in stock...orange, Kawasaki green, grey, dark blue and the large silver one is for a banner going on Reid’s car. More white will be available soon

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
She sheer she shed finally showed up so I spent the day cleaning out the garage. Still need some bigger shelves (mk7 FMIC and exhaust parts take up a ton of room) and that side will be done. Hopefully will have my horizontal band saw soon, then a fume extractor is next on the shop supplies list.

Need to run to town for a few things then it’s fabrication time, building a FMIC kit and two downpipes today (one available still)