GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SF Peninsula mechanic recommendations

cagti

Passed Driver's Ed
Seeking mechanic recommendations on the Peninsula, preferably somewhere near San Mateo. For a GTI (with some tuning, if that makes a difference). For regular maintenance, oil changes, maybe DSG when the time comes, etc. Someone trustworthy, reasonably priced and familiar with the car. Extra bonus points, if they are GTI tuners and tweakers.

Thanks!

pieguy

Ready to race!
Neil Campos near Santa Rosa and Joseph Zetro in Gilroy do work on cars and are way better priced than any shop.

KDahlstrom

Seeking mechanic recommendations on the Peninsula, preferably somewhere near San Mateo. For a GTI (with some tuning, if that makes a difference). For regular maintenance, oil changes, maybe DSG when the time comes, etc. Someone trustworthy, reasonably priced and familiar with the car. Extra bonus points, if they are GTI tuners and tweakers.

Thanks!

AutoKraft in Burlingame
Alex has worked on my GTI and helped me install my intercooler and exhaust and other parts. He was super accommodating and knowledgeable through the process. I highly recommend him for maintenance and servicing and installs. He doesn't have tuning equipment so I went to Precision Motoworks in Santa Clara to get my APR Stage 1 ECU AND TCU tune. Jeff and staff were super informative and helpful.

OnePerfectDose1

Ready to race!

Thanks!

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or on facebook. I use the same username on FB. (Oneperfectdose and Joseph Zetro)

I am located in Morgan Hill.

Neil Campos near Santa Rosa and Joseph Zetro in Gilroy do work on cars and are way better priced than any shop.

Thank you Sir!

cagti

Passed Driver's Ed
I went to Autokraft in Burlingame for routine service. Alex is very friendly, very helpful and the service was great. It looks like I’ve found my mechanic!
Thanks for the pointer KDahlstrom.