GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Side mirror - Dynamic turn signal

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
I just ordered mine, how long did yours take to arrive ?

Ordered Bank Holiday Monday and they were delivered 2 days later (Germany to UK) on the Wednesday. Really impressed with the speed they came.

JDMGolfR

Ready to race!
mine rocked up and installed them.  Seems the 2016 and later golf R have different mirrors (internally) what a pain to get those things swapped over! the interior parts are no longer alloy and looks like some sort of carbon/plastic mold instead... but the screws that hold the indicator leds in place foul on it and also makes getting the led lights out after you get the screws out very difficult. From the vids on line the alloy type seem to pretty much fall out after you take the 2 x tork screws out.

Anyway enough whinging but thought Id let people know if they have a later model Golf the install is not as simple as it would seem.

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
but the screws that hold the indicator leds in place foul on it and also makes getting the led lights out after you get the screws out very difficult. From the vids on line the alloy type seem to pretty much fall out after you take the 2 x tork screws out.

One of mine was a bugger to get out but the other came out simple, thought it was just me being a spong on the first one I did so didn't think of mentioning it.:rolleyes:

JDMGolfR

Ready to race!
Ordered Bank Holiday Monday and they were delivered 2 days later (Germany to UK) on the Wednesday. Really impressed with the speed they came.

sorry yes of the 2 screws only one fouled on each LED strip. Also found removing the OEM LED parts really difficult even after the screws were removed.

also noticed the indicator on the drivers facing side of the mirrors no longer works... I guess this is unavoidable as the standard indicator lights that tiny bit up and the shooting star effect means the end of the LED strip that would normally light that up is illuminated for only a fraction of a second at the end of each streak.

*uploading pics is a little painful, if you guys dont know what I mean I can upload a pic to make that easier to understand.

Sorry to hear about the issues, though I'd love to see some pics if you don't mind.
I'd suggest using this:

PICR

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yeah but my car is carbon steel gray. I like to have some contrasting features on my car. Not trying to get my car "murdered out". Like I said just my preference.