GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic intake

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Anybody wanna trade there Apr intake for my unitronic intake. Just bought intake from another forum member and put on 2days ago and I like it, it is nice but during the time that the intake was being shipped to me I bought an Apr dp and just want to kinda keep everything the same.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I sold my Apr a couple of weeks ago!!!

Can you send me some pics, for a good price I will buy it
How did you like the Apr

Fernflex

Ready to race!
My car is FBO R +meth and the intake was causing like a missfire in 3rd and 4th. I havent seen that again with the the stock box and Afe drop in filter.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I have one text me 818-813-4338

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

VirtuousWolf

Ready to race!
I have an APR intake and I'm willing to trade with you, but I will need the plastic thing bar thing on top too. The APR doesn't use it. And I have my stock part to a friend who was trading in their R.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I have an APR intake and I'm willing to trade with you, but I will need the plastic thing bar thing on top too. The APR doesn't use it. And I have my stock part to a friend who was trading in their R.
Thanks but no thanks I keep all my OEM stuff "just in case"

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
^+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Well now that you don't want my apr one lol, I would say stick with yours vs the apr one.
Lol it's not that I don't want your Apr cause I do just that I always keep my stock equipment in the event of anything that might come up

VirtuousWolf

Ready to race!
Lol it's not that I don't want your Apr cause I do just that I always keep my stock equipment in the event of anything that might come up

No like honestly, I like the APR Intake but, I feel like the opening in restrictive compared to ones that use the stock air guides. I have an apr intake, turbo pipe, muffler delete, and tune. I like their products but I think yours is better because of the air guides being used. If you are still willing to trade though let me know. I might do the trade without the stock part :)