GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GNWF's Continuous Part-out

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
PM'd

rr1santos

Ready to race!
If JB1 is still avail and works with R, i'll take it.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
the biggest is I'm simply not getting "the fizz" from the GTI. The thing that makes you want to go out and drive just to drive etc.

Glad you're getting out of the car, I just cannot justify dep. hit at this point. Especially when I had lovely people leaving me a front bumper dent without a note and a corner scratch on the rear bumper, aren't people great, lol.

Funny thing is, I recently had a Jetta 1.4t loaner as my mk7 was getting fuel pump replaced, and the fizz from my mk6 was still there (i believe we talked about it long ago on here), the slushbox behaves exactly how I wanted in sport mode. But that's a whole nother story. I plan on getting rid of this car when I hit 38-39k miles so the next owner can deal with the 40k maintenance. I might either lease a Jetta 1.8t or used 9th gen Civic Si, Or perhaps a used ecoboost mustang. Even stock my gti is gonna get me in trouble, especially since I live in a state that's essentially like Cali law wise.

Also in4pics for Fist. They're great cars, but not for a 6'2 220 ibs fatass lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk