GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DRL Alternative bulb

DW58

Go Kart Champion
There's already thread on this here - seems no-one has tried them, or at least no-one has answered my queries to that effect.

I too am keen to try their H15 replacement bulbs, but would prefer a second opinion first.

GolfTDi2

ive bought a set of them lights from that website and they have arrived but wont have time until the weekend to fit them and when i have done it i will post some before and after pics and if they are worth the money.

Dagobah

Ready to race!
That would be great golfTDI, I like many others are keen to replace this bulb.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
ive bought a set of them lights from that website and they have arrived but wont have time until the weekend to fit them and when i have done it i will post some before and after pics and if they are worth the money.

Looking forward to it - I'm completely happy with my replacement dipped headlights, but if the H15 High Beams/DRLs can be improved upon all the better.

Betty Swollocks

Ready to race!
I have the H15 blue bulb covers but cannot get them to fit, they slide over the bulb fine but cannot clip the bulb back into place.

NOT good enough......... myself and loads of others on here have been waiting in the wings for a brave sould like yourself to be the first to try........

So, please please show us your results :p