GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Yea I guess I was I got the initial tune, then sent the revision he sent it back and said he maxed out my tune given I am on stock clutch. I have been stage two since 1k miles XD just hit 10 k yesterday. When I get home I will post up my logs. Next will be a clutch so I have to figure which one I'm going to buy because I have no idea:confused:, then going e30/40 as there is a gas station down the street from my house that sells e85 :cool:.
Ah that's why. Don't want to push the stock setup. Too bad you should have upgraded first then you could have maxed out your tune. You can always do a top up tune though

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I've got to log my current revision, but it seems I'm at the end of the line on E30.

Million dollar question is whether or not it will make 400whp. It's going to be close!
Nice good to see some numbers. Is the Apr tcu tune holding up? I'm curious to see your tq numbers. I'm worried my e30 tune might need to be put on hold until I get a tcu tune.

A2MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Ah that's why. Don't want to push the stock setup. Too bad you should have upgraded first then you could have maxed out your tune. You can always do a top up tune though

True, today I'm going to do some research on a clutch and order it tonight, hopefully have it installed Asap.

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
True, today I'm going to do some research on a clutch and order it tonight, hopefully have it installed Asap.

Just want to point out that Sachs also makes two race versions of their clutch that use the DMF. Its what I currently use and its fantastic imo. I may go up to the 4puck version next year just to be silly.

Right now it holds very steady and handles quick changes with ease

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I've got to log my current revision, but it seems I'm at the end of the line on E30.

Million dollar question is whether or not it will make 400whp. It's going to be close!
You should or be close, we have similar set up except I'm maestro and I made 397hp/400tq on Saturday. Had high iats though due to car sitting running a long time trying to get the ignition signal. I know if it was cooler I would have made 400+. I think you should be right there or better

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Looks like Alex is out this week.

:(

I ordered my protune last week and doesn't look like I'll get it until next week.
Posted in Instagram doing tunes on the plane lol cross your fingers. I'm waiting on my e30 tune

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
He’s out at Cobb HQ teaching an advanced class on ecoboost tuning

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Alex just sent over my e30 tune. Dude is enjoying some time in America and he still has time for us. Gotta love it. Hopefully I'll mix up after work tomorrow and see how this runs.

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Yea I guess I was I got the initial tune, then sent the revision he sent it back and said he maxed out my tune given I am on stock clutch. I have been stage two since 1k miles XD just hit 10 k yesterday. When I get home I will post up my logs. Next will be a clutch so I have to figure which one I'm going to buy because I have no idea:confused:, then going e30/40 as there is a gas station down the street from my house that sells e85 :cool:.

General Cobb question...

Can launch control be modified to hold at a lower RPM?

Yes launch control can be adjusted. In some models of the AP it's available under tune adjustments(like where your cobb traction control is) and does not require tuner intervention, I don't know if the GTI AP currently supports this feature. If it doesn't then we'd need to adjust it for you.

A2MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Just want to point out that Sachs also makes two race versions of their clutch that use the DMF. Its what I currently use and its fantastic imo. I may go up to the 4puck version next year just to be silly.

Right now it holds very steady and handles quick changes with ease
Do you enjoy it?

railroader

Autocross Newbie