GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommendation please

RedKelt

Passed Driver's Ed
The stuff reccomened by peeps is all well and good but the OP is in the UK, as am I, and wonder if those products available over here. Need to check out motorists' suppliers soon anyhoo, not VTrub dealer as they would prob charge a king's ransom....

All the stuff recommended so far is on Amazon UK.

bobyjane1234

Passed Driver's Ed
Inner clean by chemical guys for anything interior. Wheels is their wheel cleaner + an iron remover. I know im a sell out.

Jdreg

Ready to race!
True. But I'm less than keen on buying such things by post,: the odd biff, ding, knock (or drop kick), means you open a parcel of gooey mess.....

There are numerous sources for 303 in the uk. I get mine shipped and never had this issue. I’ve been using it for 20 yrs and it’s a religion for me. It’s not about shining the plastic, it’s about uv protection which will eventually destroy plastic.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Another 303 vote.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Used to be a 303 guy for everything plastic or rubber. Still use it on the tires but Nexzett Cockpit gets interior duty now. Great cleaner and conditioner with sunscreen. Leaves a nice clean matte finish without a dulling film or residue, plus it smells great. Wheels get P21S on inside barrel and calipers for brake dust and car wash soap for exterior painted wheel surfaces. Been using P21S since it was introduced in the US and never had any issue. pH balanced neutral with corrosion inhibitors and cleans caked on brake dust better than anything else I've tried.