GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Matteo's Tornado Red GTI

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Got the delete done today and I love it. Sounds awesome and super bassy. For $130 couldn't be happier

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Finally picking up the LED license plate housing from DeAutoKey - should be here within a week

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Just enjoying the car every day

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Vanity plate came in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
034 Rear sway bar getting here soon!

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Done a few thing since the last update.

Installed the 034 RSB and have been loving the handling benefits. This car takes sharp corners better than ever.

Unfortunately, the plastic, stick endlinks gave out and one actually came lose. Therefore, I upgraded to the SuperPro end links which have made another great improvement. The car feels even more tight/stiff now as it's really connected to the RSB.

Next, installed the ECS flush kit as I was tired of how sunken in the tires always appeared to me.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Before and after the flush kit

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
My new favorite detailing supplies. The spray wax is super easy to use and left the car shiny and feeling smooth

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Nearly two years later!

I installed the Maxton rear spoiler a couple years back, and it's still holding strong and the gloss is shiny. Great little exterior mod. One of my favs

Attachments

• IMG_8173.jpg
    IMG_8173.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_8417.jpg
    IMG_8417.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 117

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeed Sport springs went on back in 2018. Perfect stance coupled with the ECS flush kit
IMG_0410.JPG