GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mazda 2 to Golf GTD

RamsdenGTD

Hello everyone, this is my first post!

After passing my driving test at 19 and having a little 1.3 74bhp Mazda 2 for over 2 years I got bit by the car buying bug and took the plunge into the car buying world, fortunately due to living at home and having a good job I had a decent budget to spend.

I first saw a GTD at a dealership when I was buying my Mazda 2 in 2016, while viewing the Mazda I caught a glimpse of one and was immediately impressed on how much better it looked than a standard Golf, it looked sporty, imposing but still classy!

Anyway, test drove one at a local Arnold Clark just to get a feel of the car (and some free tea and biscuits) and was so impressed that I decided to go ahead and eventually found a Carbon grey GTD under 20k miles and 2 years old located at JCT600 VW Newark.

On Saturday 12/05/18 I picked her up and drove the 70 miles back to Wakefield, the sheer build quality of the car hit me straight away, followed by the power of course! The shove in the back is absolutely addictive.

Anyway enough of me babbling on, I thought this would be a good place to keep track of how my feelings on the car develop overtime coming from a basic Mazda 2 to a top of the range Golf GTD!

Attachments

• IMG_0950.jpg
    IMG_0950.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 201

Rpt

Passed Driver's Ed
Congratulations! I wish we got the GTD on this side of the world, would be a great car!

Enjoy it in the best of health!