GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Affordable Side Skirts for Golf

bmillsy10

AliExpress my friend. Seller was GOLFLIATH and I installed myself fairly easily with the included mounting blocks and screws + double-sided tape. Seamless install other than adding a couple washers for optimal fitment. No drilling required. 3 skrews per side (2 existing torx); one at the front flap, rear flap and the last goes into the mounting block under the front doors. There are 4 blocks included in total but my 2015 Golf TSI didn't line up with the rear tabs and block location. The blocks mount where into the oval cutouts when you remove the rubber plug. Oh, and you'll love the price..[emoji108][emoji106]
They look gorgeous. Exactly the look I’m going for. Where’d you manage to find them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

gopi_rm

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow looks cool!
How the skirts are holding up only with 3 screws and can you please show where the 3rd screw on the underbody is screwed?
Whether the material is already primed and ready for painting?
Please post the link to the skirts in aliezpress.

Thanks in advance.

myles1

Ready to race!
AliExpress my friend. Seller was GOLFLIATH and I installed myself fairly easily with the included mounting blocks and screws + double-sided tape. Seamless install other than adding a couple washers for optimal fitment. No drilling required. 3 skrews per side (2 existing torx); one at the front flap, rear flap and the last goes into the mounting block under the front doors. There are 4 blocks included in total but my 2015 Golf TSI didn't line up with the rear tabs and block location. The blocks mount where into the oval cutouts when you remove the rubber plug. Oh, and you'll love the price..[emoji108][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Can’t seem to find them, had a good few looks. Any chance you could post a link? & was shopping free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gopi_rm

Passed Driver's Ed

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I found R replica skirts on ebay, but they are not screw ons. They attach with 3M tape. They run at 150 (if I recall correctly) with free shipping. But I doubt I'll be getting them. Rather pay extra for screw ons.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

mchabs

Car(s)
mk7 GTI
Has anyone had experience with Audi A3/S3 side skirts on our MK7's? I think they would look pretty good and theoretically should fit