GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Problem with new installed wheels and springs

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
There's no fix, no readjustment, it's built that way from the factory to give clearance for the fuel filler pipes. If you don't want to run spacers, then you've got what you've got. End of story. Your dealer can't do anything about it.

ShoMpeT

Passed Driver's Ed
I just came back from dealer and they did fix the issue, i'll take some photos after the rain stopped! :)

Thanks all of you for the support

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I think they did adjust the rear camber :eek:

That's what I figured they'd do. It's not a fix technically but if it resolves your issue, that's great. I prefer to keep an even camber setting in the rear for wear consideration and deal with the aesthetic differences. It helps that you can really only see one side of the car at a time.

Can you share your camber specs?

ShoMpeT

Passed Driver's Ed
That's what I figured they'd do. It's not a fix technically but if it resolves your issue, that's great. I prefer to keep an even camber setting in the rear for wear consideration and deal with the aesthetic differences. It helps that you can really only see one side of the car at a time.

Can you share your camber specs?

they did not give me any result paper unfortunately :( and i did not ask them because i was happy with the rear wheels!

Sorry my friend

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
they did not give me any result paper unfortunately :( and i did not ask them because i was happy with the rear wheels!

Sorry my friend
Don't apologise to me haha, if your issue is resolved that's great, I was just curious to see how much they adjusted to even you out.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk