GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who has the best pricing on AWE exhausts?

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Looking at purchasing an AWE Touring exhaust for my 2018 GTI and wanted to know who has the best pricing? I know AWE generally runs a Black Friday deal for 15% off, but I'd rather not wait until November. ;) Any vendors have some great pricing for a quick sale? :D Anyone know of any coupon codes to use? Thanks for your help!

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
When I bought my track cat back, I noticed pricing pretty similar between vendors. I bought from ModdedEuros because the free shipping made it the best deal.

Keep in mind, this was a few years ago.

nuSchule

Ready to race!
When I bought my track cat back, I noticed pricing pretty similar between vendors. I bought from ModdedEuros because the free shipping made it the best deal.

Keep in mind, this was a few years ago.

Ditto... purchased both the Performance Downpipe and Track edition from ModdedEuros as together, there were about $150 cheaper than any other site.

Looking at purchasing an AWE Touring exhaust for my 2018 GTI and wanted to know who has the best pricing? I know AWE generally runs a Black Friday deal for 15% off, but I'd rather not wait until November. ;) Any vendors have some great pricing for a quick sale? :D Anyone know of any coupon codes to use? Thanks for your help!

Second for Modded Euros. They usually have the best prices. Also, I would go track catback. Tuning is too quiet, it almost defeats the point of getting an aftermarket exhaust IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Also, I would go track catback. Tuning is too quiet, it almost defeats the point of getting an aftermarket exhaust IMO.

I already have the non-resonated "AWE Touring to Track Conversion Kit for VW MK7 GTI" piece I bought from a member here. I plan on using this to begin with and switch to the resonated "Touring" piece once I add a down pipe. :D