GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any suggestions for getting this off the glass?

alexspeed3

Passed Driver's Ed
Don’t bother, these are laminate defects. I’ve had mine replaced under warranty and the replacement had the same issues. Walk the lot with a high lume flash light and you will see just about ever gti has them. While driving it is only visible in certain light conditions

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Don’t bother, these are laminate defects. I’ve had mine replaced under warranty and the replacement had the same issues. Walk the lot with a high lume flash light and you will see just about ever gti has them. While driving it is only visible in certain light conditions

See post #3 above... a zillion products were suggested but the very real possibility of a lamination issue was ignored.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
See post #3 above... a zillion products were suggested but the very real possibility of a lamination issue was ignored.

No one ignored you at all. Don’t get butthurt because I never said anything specifically about it. It didn’t appear to be inside the glass. But I believe in the end it was. Per my post above, it’s no longer important for me specifically since I just had the windshield replaced.

In my replacement thread some discussion about it being a limitation issue is ongoing.