GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 Warranty

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
ok since you lot continue to rattle on and on. its VWFS Protection services of FL. or VWFS protection services for the rest of the US. Address 2200 ferdinand porsche drive Does that address ring any bells to any of you lot Lawyer wannabes ?

All the details are here in this pdf.

C... C... C... C... Come again?

" The Administrator of Vehicle Service Protection, Term Protection, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Vehicle Service Protection included in
the Volkswagen Drive Easy program is Safe-Guard Products International, LLC, Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30328,
1 (844) 368-6414, except in Florida where the Administrator is Safe-Guard Warranty Corporation, Florida License Number 60126, Two
Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30328, 1 (844) 368-6414."

Also this is completely different from the program you have been linking us and then making fun of us for correcting you... BTW.

Obviously the administrator has final say in everything. You are familiar with computers yes?

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
C... C... C... C... Come again?

" The Administrator of Vehicle Service Protection, Term Protection, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Vehicle Service Protection included in
the Volkswagen Drive Easy program is Safe-Guard Products International, LLC, Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30328,
1 (844) 368-6414, except in Florida where the Administrator is Safe-Guard Warranty Corporation, Florida License Number 60126, Two
Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30328, 1 (844) 368-6414."

Also this is completely different from the program you have been linking us and then making fun of us for correcting you... BTW.

Obviously the administrator has final say in everything. You are familiar with computers yes?

Don't know what you're talking about i've always maintained in this thread that its a VW backed warranty, and as good as a bumper to bumper or CPO that uses VW genuine parts and not some back street dealer using non-oem parts like Adam was trying to imply and standing by. Go back and read the entire thread. Actually all i was trying to do was help out the OP, but got jumped on by you bunch of KB warriors. It sounds to me that Adam's financial manager at the time of signing looked at him as a bit of a sucker, clearly showing no respect towards him (which i kinda get now) went about trying to sell him something lesser than what VW is offering the rest of the nation. Either that or he just cant see a good offer when its right at the end of his nose and tells me i cant read? lol ok, then goes online and brags about his lousy decision patting himself on his own back at every opportunity.. Then gathers a few other lets just say ignorant to the facts, who all jump on the bandwagon. Except everything i said turns out to be correct. VW backed, VW Parts, at a VW Dealerships, at zero cost to you.. Hmm very similar to a bumper to bumper, is another way to put it... I guess, i'm done trying to help people that just don't want to be helped, and would rather argue themselves out of a good deal. Anyway good riddance to you all that don't want to save thousands in resale and potential repairs by purchasing at a ridiculously low premium VW backed warranty that is completely refundable. TBH I'm done with this particular thread !

VentoGT

Ready to race!
Don't know what you're talking about i've always maintained in this thread that its a VW backed warranty, and as good as a bumper to bumper or CPO that uses VW genuine parts ... Actually all i was trying to do was help out the OP, but got jumped on by you bunch of KB warriors...he just cant see a good offer when its right at the end of his nose and tells me i cant read? lol ok, then goes online and brags about his lousy decision patting himself on his own back at every opportunity...Then gathers a few other lets just say ignorant to the facts, who all jump on the bandwagon. Except everything i said turns out to be correct.

VW backed, VW Parts, at a VW Dealerships, at zero cost to you.. Hmm very similar to a bumper to bumper, is another way to put it...Anyway good riddance to you all that don't want to save thousands in resale and potential repairs by purchasing at a ridiculously low premium VW backed warranty that is completely refundable

You must be dull, as the point you continue to push that we are arguing about is that IT IS NOT VW BACKED BECAUSE AN INDEPENDENT DEALER SELLS IT, no matter what Joey McGillicuddy Sales Rep told you. I also would imagine there is a deductible to your warranty, but you didn't read it anyway so what's the point.

It is NOT 'as good as Bumper to Bumper FACTORY WARRANTY'. I truly hope you have good luck with what you bought and/or do not have to use it, but stop your idiotic rambling that whatever you bought is "VW Backed" and "as good as or better than the factory bumper to bumper". You seem to be trying to re-sell yourself on whether it was a good deal or not. If you use it for more than the $750 you paid, it is. If you don't, it's not. And it isn't going to add jack to your resale, hate to break it to you. Just please stop positing that it is a VW Warranty, because it is absolutely 100% not.

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
on topic and just my .02 for those that would consider any type of insurance (which is what this is)

I suggest only buying insurance for things you can't afford to deal with. If a $2000 bill would kill you get it. If you can afford that skip the policy as it is priced where the seller expects to cover any/all repairs and make $.

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
:rolleyes: Again.

The Obligor of Vehicle Service Protection, Term Protection, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Vehicle Service Protection included in the
Volkswagen Drive Easy program is VWFS Protection Services, Inc., 2200 Ferdinand Porsche Drive, Herndon, VA 20171 Good lord. will this ever end?

Despite, waiting for someone to give me an actual factual, not a BS hearsay reason and pretend to know what they're talking about!!! reason to why this isn't the same underwritten policy as a CPO or very very close to bumper to bumper? minus a f'ing lightbulb or deteriorated hose, :rolleyes: Just go-ahead and tell me i cant read or use a computer. And hate to break it to you, but warranties do help sell a car. Hence the start of this very thread... :D I really think you're making yourself come across as a simpleton for suggesting otherwise.

You must be dull, as the point you continue to push that we are arguing about is that IT IS NOT VW BACKED BECAUSE AN INDEPENDENT DEALER SELLS IT, no matter what Joey McGillicuddy Sales Rep told you. I also would imagine there is a deductible to your warranty, but you didn't read it anyway so what's the point.

It is NOT 'as good as Bumper to Bumper FACTORY WARRANTY'. I truly hope you have good luck with what you bought and/or do not have to use it, but stop your idiotic rambling that whatever you bought is "VW Backed" and "as good as or better than the factory bumper to bumper". You seem to be trying to re-sell yourself on whether it was a good deal or not. If you use it for more than the $750 you paid, it is. If you don't, it's not. And it isn't going to add jack to your resale, hate to break it to you. Just please stop positing that it is a VW Warranty, because it is absolutely 100% not.

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
on topic and just my .02 for those that would consider any type of insurance (which is what this is)

I suggest only buying insurance for things you can't afford to deal with. If a $2000 bill would kill you get it. If you can afford that skip the policy as it is priced where the seller expects to cover any/all repairs and make $.

Agreed, like home insurance of health insurance being great examples. But for $790 i feel like this was a great opportunity for the OP, as he had concerns that in a few months, he can get a Gti with 6yrs, which really is and maybe still available to him now.

russiankid

Drag Race Newbie

zeeebs

I'm taking delivery of a new 2017 GTI SE w/ 6 Year, 72000 mile warranty that my dealer swears up and down is an extension of the factory bumper to bumper and does not go through any third party. He says it's essentially identical to the 2018 America's First Warranty.

Anything I should look out for when I'm signing tomorrow?

I've had him confirm in writing multiple times that the warranty is through VW directly but want to get everyone's thoughts on what to look out for.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I'm taking delivery of a new 2017 GTI SE w/ 6 Year, 72000 mile warranty that my dealer swears up and down is an extension of the factory bumper to bumper and does not go through any third party. He says it's essentially identical to the 2018 America's First Warranty.

I've had him confirm in writing multiple times that the warranty is through VW directly but want to get everyone's thoughts on what to look out for.

2017s come only with 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty and VW does not offer 2018 warranty on those. Dealer might have added a third party insurance and it will not be the same as VWs bumper to bumper warranty.

zeeebs

2017s come only with 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty and VW does not offer 2018 warranty on those. Dealer might have added a third party insurance and it will not be the same as VWs bumper to bumper warranty.

What is there to look out for when signing? Again he's assured me this is through VW directly.

adam1991

Banned
Despite, waiting for someone to give me an actual factual, not a BS hearsay reason and pretend to know what they're talking about!!!

We're still waiting for you to post your contract here, so we can all be on the same page as to what the contract actually says.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
What is there to look out for when signing? Again he's assured me this is through VW directly.

It might be sold by VW dealers but offered by a third party.

If you get a great deal on it, i would not worry much about pulling the trigger. If you are very concerned about the warranty, why not wait for a 2018.

adam1991

Banned

WHAT THE SALES DUDE SAYS HAS ZERO MEANING. Have you ever listened to Steve Lehto? It's called sales puffery.

The ONLY thing that has any meaning is the written contract itself.

Your sales dude is 100% completely wrong. You will discover that when you read the contract he puts in front of you.

My God, this is all so simple, and yet deniers want so hard to believe...

zeeebs

It might be sold by VW dealers but offered by a third party.

If you get a great deal on it, i would not worry much about pulling the trigger. If you are very concerned about the warranty, why not wait for a 2018.

I was concerned after reading this thread, that's for sure. After all the confirmations by the dealer that this is through VW Directly I have no qualms pulling the trigger. He said that they are no longer using third parties for their extended warranties. Seems to be a lot of confusion here regarding past issues with this.

zeeebs

WHAT THE SALES DUDE SAYS HAS ZERO MEANING. Have you ever listened to Steve Lehto? It's called sales puffery.

The ONLY thing that has any meaning is the written contract itself.

Your sales dude is 100% completely wrong. You will discover that when you read the contract he puts in front of you.

My God, this is all so simple, and yet deniers want so hard to believe...

What would I look for on the contract itself? I will be going in tomorrow to sign.