GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stealthy is38 install

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Audi TT or MB only options in that size.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Or you could go with the new Neuspeed rse16 17x8.5

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I cant see a difference in either of their welds. I guess my downpipe has some more splatter and that's about it.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Looking forward to this Garetto. Curious to see how the piggie pipe works with the is38. So far mine is working great. I'm only is12, but my pipe is also only 2-1/4". I'm going is20 in the next couok of weeks and will see how that goes. Haters here and on Facebook. A guy can't win. Lol

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
I forgot to add that my GSW is also white. I wouldn't mind a gti wagon, so if you want to swap front bumpers and grill one day, I might be interested. I do like the sleeper look of my wagon though

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
When I get black colored brakes the reds will be for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
too bad you can't do 16" steelies

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Regardless of welds, this is still a pretty cool idea. Coming from Honda Land myself, I've never thought of Golf's in general to be "fast" by any means. Would be pretty hilarious to get spanked by a very normal looking golf.

@crxgator: did you by any chance used to post on the Integra Type R forums on H-T years ago?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Yes I'm from there / on there. Not as active anymore.

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Yes I'm from there / on there. Not as active anymore.

Me too. Used to post as "98 ITR" on the ITR forums. Not sure if you remember Doug (BabyNSX) or any of us OG Canadian ITR guys. Seems like a lifetime ago. Haven't posted on HT in years, but recognized your name.

Anyways, good to see a familiar face over here in GTI land. Miss my Type R, but the GTI is pretty tits.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Me too. Used to post as "98 ITR" on the ITR forums. Not sure if you remember Doug (BabyNSX) or any of us OG Canadian ITR guys. Seems like a lifetime ago. Haven't posted on HT in years, but recognized your name.

Anyways, good to see a familiar face over here in GTI land. Miss my Type R, but the GTI is pretty tits.

Yup, your name and Doug's looks familiar. I haven't posted on HT in a very long time. I was posting very sporadically on ITRCA until the forum went down.

I'd love to pick up another ITR, but the pricing is outrageous now. I can pick up a m3 / 335d and not worry about theft.