GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock suspension & aftermarket wheels: Let's see em!

Zen1

Passed Driver's Ed
Here they are. After waiting for ~4 months the Rays Homura are fitted in my Golf. Dimentions are 8x18, ET43 with load index of 700Kg. I will upload proper pics but they are way better in person. The spokes are diamond cut in the face and the rest of the wheel is hyper black (clear-coated). The part I like is that in direct sun light you can see thick metal particles in the clear coat as in the expensive metallic colours of high-end cars.

Suspension is stock, that's why I posted over here.

Looks great!! :)

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Here they are. After waiting for ~4 months the Rays Homura are fitted in my Golf. Dimentions are 8x18, ET43 with load index of 700Kg. I will upload proper pics but they are way better in person. The spokes are diamond cut in the face and the rest of the wheel is hyper black (clear-coated). The part I like is that in direct sun light you can see thick metal particles in the clear coat as in the expensive metallic colours of high-end cars.

Suspension is stock, that's why I posted over here.

I was so close to pulling the trigger on these back in February (order them like you), but couldn't get a weight. Do you know the weight of these? Mounted or unmounted is fine.

Geomets

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf mk7 GTI
I was so close to pulling the trigger on these back in February (order them like you), but couldn't get a weight. Do you know the weight of these? Mounted or unmounted is fine.

I have a balance witch is out of...balance and read 9.5Kg. Not a
lightweight exactly, but boy its rigid! The load index is at 700Kg too and I can say I'm pretty satisfied with them. They look great too (can't describe them, you have to look them in person).

Thank you very much Zen:)

mk7kalen

I'll post pics of it with the wheels that were on my mk5 later when I get them on just picked up my new 2016 tsi yesterday ☺

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

KDubb

I can't believe this thread slowed to a crawl. Anyone else want to post? I just got my 2017 SE and will not be messing with the suspension.

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
720 Form GTF3 18x8 (18lbs) - satin black.
Continental ExtremeContact Sport 225/40/18

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
@Monkey Doc - got any more pics!?! I know those are Audi wheels but do you have the specs on them? Thanks!

@geebob how does that combination feel for you? I want the same setup for my Tornado Red version of your car.