GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
I think the better questions is: why would you go ED TCU if you had Cobb ECU? Why not APR?

You would be correct, after I went IS38 trans started to slip, so much did some research and Eurodyne seemed to be pretty decent especially for the price. My plan all along was to go Cobb, but got tired of waiting, and didn’t want to spend $709 on APR when I still plan on going Cobb. However, it still slips at times in 4th if I’m not above 4K and I get on it. So wondering if I can upgrade to stage 2. It’s not for sale anywhere as that’s what I originally tried to purchase.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
You would be correct, after I went IS38 trans started to slip, so much did some research and Eurodyne seemed to be pretty decent especially for the price. My plan all along was to go Cobb, but got tired of waiting, and didn’t want to spend $709 on APR when I still plan on going Cobb. However, it still slips at times in 4th if I’m not above 4K and I get on it. So wondering if I can upgrade to stage 2. It’s not for sale anywhere as that’s what I originally tried to purchase.

Send an email to Chris and ask him to put the stage 2 file on the server for you.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Diggs, I’m guessing I’ll need to purchase the cable for this correct?

DrDavid

Ready to race!
Send an email to Chris and ask him to put the stage 2 file on the server for you.

the stage 1 from ED have to work perfect with is38......

sure have the tcu tune ?

BronxBomber

Ready to race!

NBMK7GTI

Go Kart Newbie
So I've always had some seepage, but the #4 cylinder spark plug was drenched this time to the point oil was dripping off of it. Put a different set it and it's golden now. Now I need to fix this. If anyone has any insight on this please let me.know.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
So I've always had some seepage, but the #4 cylinder spark plug was drenched this time to the point oil was dripping off of it. Put a different set it and it's golden now. Now I need to fix this. If anyone has any insight on this please let me.know.
Valve guides does is smoke at all. I would run a compression test. Could be a few things, but I would run a test and see if there is a difference on that cylinder

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

NBMK7GTI

Go Kart Newbie
Valve guides does is smoke at all. I would run a compression test. Could be a few things, but I would run a test and see if there is a difference on that cylinder

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

No smoke or noticeable oil consumption. I'm going to run a test. I'm praying it's within spec and comparable to the others.