GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cruises in Texas?

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
Anyone do any cruise or meets for VW's in Texas?

TroyI

Ready to race!
I'm cruising down to San Antonio Raceway near Seguine Friday night to see what my GTI can do on the 1/4 mile. Head there and meet up. 6pm-11:30pm.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I'm cruising down to San Antonio Raceway near Seguine Friday night to see what my GTI can do on the 1/4 mile. Head there and meet up. 6pm-11:30pm.

So, how'd it go?

TroyI

Ready to race!
4 runs... best time was 13.84 at 105. pretty consistent.

I won 2 (beat a FBO Genesis and a Stock Challenger)
I lost 2 (newer 5.0 mustang and another GTI stage 2).... I'm stage 1

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!

I'm doing the roll racing event tomorrow night. 30-40mph rolls. You guys should come over!

TroyI

Ready to race!
Ah... I'd love to do the roll racing at the track. I think the gti would do well. I'd go, but I have a bike race in Castelli Saturday morning early.

Be sure to post up here how it went. I'm very interested.

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
Ah... I'd love to do the roll racing at the track. I think the gti would do well. I'd go, but I have a bike race in Castelli Saturday morning early.

Be sure to post up here how it went. I'm very interested.

Kinda late posting, but I ended up winning every race. I did choose who I raced, but I still won every race. LOL

Raced like 5 different full bolt on Mazdaspeed 3's and I beat them all. I raced my buddies Stock 2018 WRX STi and I smoked him. I raced several focus ST's and beat them too. My highest trap of the night from a 30mph roll was 108mph at the end of the track. It was a fun night! Going back the 1st Friday of May again. :)

TroyI

Ready to race!
Kinda late posting, but I ended up winning every race. I did choose who I raced, but I still won every race. LOL

Raced like 5 different full bolt on Mazdaspeed 3's and I beat them all. I raced my buddies Stock 2018 WRX STi and I smoked him. I raced several focus ST's and beat them too. My highest trap of the night from a 30mph roll was 108mph at the end of the track. It was a fun night! Going back the 1st Friday of May again. :)

Awesome. I am going back soon too. I'm surprised you only did 108mph. Was it a 1/8mile or the full quarter.

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
Awesome. I am going back soon too. I'm surprised you only did 108mph. Was it a 1/8mile or the full quarter.

I trapped 110mph from a 40mph roll and from 30mph I did 108mph and I was spinning too. LOL.

5.0's with minor mods were trapping 110-112mph or so.