GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

0-60 with P3 cars gauge

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
I installed the P3 vent gauge and went out to try the 0-60 mode. I've read that these types of timers are a bit off. I managed to do a 6.2 run. My mods are DV+, drop in VWR filter and an S3 short shifter. Any thoughts?

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Good job, sounds about right. Go to the drag strip and use it, you will knock about .5sec off your time just due to the well prepped surface. Or you can do what I did and run shitty A/S tires and stage 2+ on the streets, then turn low 3sec times according to the P3... because I completely spun through 1st and 2nd gears lol.

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
Thanks for the responses. I've been drag racing since I was 20 (I'm 37 now...) I am planning on hitting Cecil county one night. First 0-60 run said 6.07, but I spun hard in first so I figured it was skewed...

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the responses. I've been drag racing since I was 20 (I'm 37 now...) I am planning on hitting Cecil county one night. First 0-60 run said 6.07, but I spun hard in first so I figured it was skewed...

I was just talking to a couple guys about going down there this next weds for test and tune night, come by and say whats up if your around. :)

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
I was just talking to a couple guys about going down there this next weds for test and tune night, come by and say whats up if your around. :)

I'm off too, maybe I will :)

Mahojda80

Ready to race!
I decided to go with the MK7 R because I couldn't stand spinning my wheels with my '12 Mazdaspeed3. The more power I put into it the more wheel spin I got. It is fun though, if you have more time & money, to see how fast these FWD cars can go. Good luck man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
I installed a NPM and ran a few more 0-60 times. Same road, same weather and same amount of fuel in the tank. Ran a 5.7 then backed it up with a 5.5! No spin off the line, hooked and pulled hard, clean shifts. I was stoked. Love this car.

Ursus americanus

Ready to race!
Stock I was able to hit 5.8's consistently (not using lc, with I couldn't get below 6). With a conservative jb1 map 6 and the car not running quite right (loads of timing pull I'm trying to work out) I can run consistent 5.6's.