GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

20% off NEW Bright drop in LEDs for your reflector housing!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
NEW Bright drop in LEDs for your reflector housing!

Brand new design for your reflector with new brighter diodes!
http://deautokey.com/product/new-le...olf-gof-sportwagen-alltrack-jsw-tiguan-passat

Choose mk7 GTI/GOLF on drop down.

-Free priority mail upgrade (will arrive day after Christmas or Thursday depending on location) GET THE GIFT YOU WANT :)
-US shipping only

SALE IS OVER!

All-in-1 bulb that replaces your bulb/adapter in your reflector housing
-plug and play
-no errors
-no wires
-no resistors
-NO FANS
-Dust Cap installs just like OEM

This gives you almost as much light output as a projector LP housing without spending a lot of money, no coding required, no removing headlights, no adapters splicing etc.

Clean cut-off:

*OFF-ROAD USE ONLY*

Last edited:

Dan00Hawk

Go Kart Newbie
Just ordered a set last night with the discount, which made it seem more reasonably priced. I've had issues with LED fogs on my Focus ST which caused radio interference (HD radio cuts out, distant station signal strength is less). Hopefully these LED headlights don't have that problem. I'll report back once they are installed.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
No static LEDS!

Just ordered a set last night with the discount, which made it seem more reasonably priced. I've had issues with LED fogs on my Focus ST which caused radio interference (HD radio cuts out, distant station signal strength is less). Hopefully these LED headlights don't have that problem. I'll report back once they are installed.

Thanks - they are a steal at this price.

They do not cause any static or issues.

Please let us know once installed.

Thanks

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
these are less brighter than your HID kit?

They are slightly less brighter but they are a much easier install.

If you are looking for something brighter than halogen this is the way to go.

If you feel you need a lot more light go with HID but many have installed these and are very happy. They are much easier to install and a lot brighter than halogen.

We guarantee if you install these you will not want to go with HID and you will be happy.

Thanks for asking

Dan00Hawk

Go Kart Newbie
It finally got warm enough this weekend in Chicago for me to get these installed. The deautoled revision for the Hella housing means I had to take out the headlight housings in order to get these larger heatsink bulbs installed, and to slightly pull out the power tabs on the housings. I think the results are worth the effort and the price. Here are the pics of the bulbs installed, and aimed at my garage door from 12 feet. Also a pic next to my wife's 2017 Beetle with Philips VisionPlus halogen bulbs so you can see the cutoff and color comparison. Note: I have golden yellow DRL/parking/highbeams installed (GP Thunder 3500k H15 bulbs).

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks for the support and feedback - you don't always have to remove headlights -some other customer feedback:
I have these bulbs on my Alltrack. I've had them in and working for about 3 weeks now. They have fired up without a problem in sub zero temps.

Install tip:
These bulbs as a unit are larger than a halogen bulb so you will need to install the driver side by going in from the wheel well. You just remove two screws that hold the fender liner and peel back the fender liner. Super easy.

llibgrebnek

Ready to race!
I bought your LED headlight set for my 2018 Golf in late November. Are these the same or updated ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk