GOLFMKV

A Fond Farewell

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
The obligatory...

Lower it.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
AMG C43 wicked fast? It only has 362hp and does 0 - 60 in 4.6 seconds. To me that's not wicked fast. But congrats on the S5. I have always loved the style and looks of the S5.

It _feels_ fast, which is probably more important than what it actually does. Part of that is the sound, part is the way the suspension is set up. I've never cared much for the numbers game anyhow, given that all these cars are ridiculously faster than what I can or would use on public streets.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's a good way to host pics for putting in posts? It's not something I do normally.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
What's a good way to host pics for putting in posts? It's not something I do normally.

You can go to advanced and click the paperclip and attach directly from your phone/computer.
There's lots of restrictions on size and resolution though.

Or you could upload to tinypic/ imgur

Rod Paine

Passed Driver's Ed
Very good posting, as is usual with all your messages. Very timely as we are thinking again about an Audi to replace our 2015 Golf R DSG, which has been a great vehicle. But having looked at Audi's in 2015 before buying the Golf R, its time to look again at Audi. Thanks for the reminder and enjoy your new Audi!
-Rod

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
I'm working on the pics, but, um, it was -11 this morning (that's Fahrenheit, folks) and not much warmer now. I'm a southern boy at heart and this Yankee deep-freeze is like Reconstruction all over again.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Here are a couple of pics, not great due to the weather:

Attachments

• car in snow 2.jpg
    car in snow 2.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 482
  • car in snow.jpg
    car in snow.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 489