GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB black mirror caps

JonFowler68

Passed Driver's Ed
Ive been looking for pair for a while now but can’t justify paying $180. Also thought about getting my white ones painted. Any idea on how much that would cost?? Thanks for any input.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
I would just buy from AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Gol...-7-GTI-MKVII-Rearview-Mirror/32791774365.html

$40 shipped to the US, though expect them in 2 - 4 weeks.

My power folding mirrors from AliExpress came with black covers, as opposed to the usual white ones most sell. They look and feel exactly like the black covers that came from the factory on my GTI Sport trim.

Disclaimer: I never bought the mirror caps I linked, but it was a top search result with a decent number of purchases and feedback.

Last edited:

JonFowler68

Passed Driver's Ed
I would just buy from AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Gol...-7-GTI-MKVII-Rearview-Mirror/32791774365.html

$40 shipped to the US, though expect them in 2 - 4 weeks.

My power folding mirrors from AliExpress came with black covers, as opposed to the usual white ones most sell. They look and feel exactly like the black covers that came from the factory on my GTI Sport trim.

Disclaimer: I never bought the mirror caps I linked, but it was a top search result with a decent number of purchases and feedback.

Ordered these this morning. Thanks for the input. Great find

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Ordered these this morning. Thanks for the input. Great find
No problem, and I hope they turn out well (no broken clips, blemishes, etc.). Aliexpress' customer service is pretty good at resolving disputes, though, just in case.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

robby1

Ready to race!
I bought mine from aliexpress- perfect fit and 100% perfect paint job.
Just be careful you have the tabs aligned properly before you push them home as these are a little brittle unlike the origionals