GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: EDs MK7.5 replica headlights for MK7 Like New

bburrows78

Very interested if you will ship to ST Louis .dont need the Aliexprss set only the Ed’s. PayPal ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nsknick

Ready to race!
its overly tempting...They fit the 15 GTI correct?

yes sir, as long as you don't have the lighting package, and just regular halogens. I'm throwing in the HID kit that is to be used in halogen housings sold my DEautokey lighting as well. So you may be able to use the ignitors and ballasts and just buy bulbs, which would save you money from having to buy a full HID kit :).

Nsknick

Ready to race!
Very interested if you will ship to ST Louis .dont need the Aliexprss set only the Ed’s. PayPal ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I don't trust shipping companies enough to ship them. Id rather not have to deal with putting in an insurance claim on broken headlights.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
yes sir, as long as you don't have the lighting package, and just regular halogens. I'm throwing in the HID kit that is to be used in halogen housings sold my DEautokey lighting as well. So you may be able to use the ignitors and ballasts and just buy bulbs, which would save you money from having to buy a full HID kit :).

Off topic, howd you like the HID kit in the halogens?

Motorsport36

Passed Driver's Ed
You know if you take them to a UPS store they will pack them up reeeeeally nice and ship them. I actually own a business that modifies headlights for Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/tundra. Three years and over 300 sets of lights shipped with zero incidents. So they take all the work out of it for you. Having said that. Put me in line if you ever consider shipping.

Thanks