GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Happening Now at FCP Euro

FCP Euro

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK7 GTI TCR
Hey GolfMK7,

Just wanted to drop in to introduce myself and update you all on some of the new things happening at FCP Euro.

My name is Jason and I'm the Volkswagen Catalog Manager at FCP Euro. For those of you who may be new to FCP Euro, we're an online retailer of primarily Genuine, OE, and OEM replacement parts for European vehicles. If you're unsure of the difference between these quality tiers, we have an OE Academy to teach you the differences. Check it out HERE.

FCP Euro offers a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee which includes normal wear and tear items like brake pads, rotors, wiper blades, and even oil(yes it's true), Free shipping over $49, and Hassle-Free Returns.

• New Performance Brands - Over the last few months we've been working to expand our performance offering. We're proud to now offer AWE Tuning, Black Forest Industries, Powerflex, and 034 Motorsports!
  • Re-Designed Blog - In addition, we've completely re-designed our blog with new content being released almost daily.
  • New Content - Also, be sure to check out our YouTube channel for DIY's, product reviews, event coverage, and project cars such as The Long Haul series and more.
  • New Interactive Parts Diagrams - New 3-D interactive parts diagrams being released weekly to the site.

• FCP Euro Motorsports - For all of you race fans out there, be sure to check out our FCP Euro Motorsports Page and our motorsport documentary series, The Paddock, which shows what it takes to fund, build, compete, and win in a professional motorsports program. FCP Euro will be competing in our two Golf TCRs in the eight-race TC America Championship (formerly known as Pirelli World Challenge).
  • Expansion w/ New Customer Pickup Center - Last but not least, we're undergoing a renovation to include a brand new pickup center for all of those who may be local as well as a professional motorsports area, content space, and a video production studio. You can find out more about the new space on our blog by clicking HERE or check out the 3D rendering video below.

Check Out Our New Expansion Video HERE

Thanks for all of the continued support!. If there's anything I can help you guys out with, please feel free to either DM me or you can email me personally at jasonv1@fcpeuro.com. Very excited for and looking forward to 2019.

Happy Holidays from FCP Euro.

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited: