GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: OEM take-off parts

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
Interested in going back to stock for a lease return or private sale? Or, are you interested in less power and going slow?

OR

Are you a MK5 or MK6 owner and wish to upgrade to OEM+ (i.e. steering wheel, intercooler, and springs)

If you answered "Yes!" to any of the above, then these parts are for you (all prices OBO):

-OEM 6.5" Discovery Pro: SOLD
-Steering wheel (w/out airbag or center controls): SOLD
-Intercooler: SOLD
-Springs: SOLD
-Intake box w/filter & piping: $100
-Downpipe: $200 (Cat-back SOLD)
-Non-ratcheting armrest assembly: $20 (or I'll pay you? - jk)

The R (~ 22K mi) is currently in the shop getting almost the entire Racingline suite installed, so I won't need any of the aforementioned stock parts. Although OBO, please be reasonable w/your offers, as I can easily spot a lowball w/a quick search.

Note: Sale is as-is and final. If not local, buyer pays shipping. Will only accept cash or PayPal. If via PayPal, buyer either gifts funds or pays the 3% fee. If local, I'll only meet in a public place.

Pics: https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pts/d/oem-stock-take-off-parts-vw-mk7/6931526750.html

- Edward :cool:

Last edited:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Greetings! - Interested in going back to stock for a lease return or private sale? Or, are you interested in less power and going slow?

If you answered "Yes!" to any of the above, then these parts are for you (with arbitrary price set @$1,000,000.00 per part - OBO):

• Steering wheel (w/out airbag)
  • Intake box w/filter & piping
  • Intercooler
  • Turbo-back exhaust w/cat
  • Springs

The R (~22K mi) is currently in the shop getting almost the entire Racingline suite installed, so I won't need any of the aforementioned stock parts. Although OBO, please be reasonable w/your offers, as I can easily spot a lowball w/a quick search.

Note: Sale is as-is and final. If not local, buyer pays shipping. Will only accept cash or PayPal. If via PayPal, buyer either gifts funds or pays the 3% fee. If local, I'll only meet in a public place.

- Edward :cool:

Just an FYI, many police stations let you use their parking lots.

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
Both the steering wheel & springs are now SOLD! I just responded to some inquiries for the OEM intercooler. Get your hands on these things people!

- Edward