GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS 2015 GTI SE

Ghawkins

Ready to race!
38,000 miles, 6 speed MT, Performance Package, DCC, Light Package, APR Stage One, Sachs SRE clutch upgrade, no mechanical or cosmetic issues. 8 oil changes from new. White with black leather. Nothing wrong from new. 2 sets of wheels; OEM and Enkei Raijin with Conti DW’s. Feb. 2015 build for turbo reliability. Well cared for and not abused by this 79 years old owner. PM or email me for pics. $18,000 SW Ohio. garyhawkins@twc.com

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
38,000 miles, 6 speed MT, APR Stage One, Sachs SRE clutch upgrade, no mechanical or cosmetic issues. 8 oil changes from new. White with black leather. Nothing wrong from new. 2 sets of wheels; OEM and Enkei Raijin with Conti DW’s. Feb. 2015 build for turbo reliability. Well cared for and not abused by this 79 years old owner. PM or email me for pics. $18,000 SW Ohio. garyhawkins@twc.com

Wow someone older then me in the forum. Good luck selling it.

Arctic Silver

Car(s)
B8 S4
Gary has one of the nicest ‘15 GTI’s you are going to see. I almost bought this about 2 years ago when he was first playing with the idea of selling it after he bought another car. It’s clean, well kept, and been driven by a very responsible single owner. Hopefully this goes to a good home.

Ghawkins

Ready to race!
Gary has one of the nicest ‘15 GTI’s you are going to see. I almost bought this about 2 years ago when he was first playing with the idea of selling it after he bought another car. It’s clean, well kept, and been driven by a very responsible single owner. Hopefully this goes to a good home.

Thanks so much. I owe you lunch my friend.

Arctic Silver

Car(s)
B8 S4

Ghawkins

Ready to race!
38,000 miles, 6 speed MT, Performance Package, DCC, Light Package, APR Stage One, Sachs SRE clutch upgrade, no mechanical or cosmetic issues. 8 oil changes from new. White with black leather. Nothing wrong from new. 2 sets of wheels; OEM and Enkei Raijin with Conti DW’s. Feb. 2015 build for turbo reliability. Well cared for and not abused by this 79 years old owner. PM or email me for pics. $18,000 SW Ohio. garyhawkins@twc.com

Price dropped to $17000, $16000 with OEM wheels/tires only. I found a new R I like.