GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are your top 3 detailing brands?

eajr

Go Kart Champion
second this- I use the Honeydew snow foam, and that is it. Everything else is a major disappointment, I feel similarly about Adams

I liked the amount of foam put out by HD Snowfoam, but I felt like it was lacking in lubricity. I haven't tried any Adam's products though.

SRoads

Ready to race!
I have found that adding a little ONR to any soap increase lubricity. As far as soap I like Carpro Reset.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Here are my favorite shampoos

Megs Gold Class because its cheap and can be bought anywhere, Carpro stuff because even though its a little more pricey, the performance is top notch and only a little is needed to get the job done.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
chemical guys....marketing company selling "detailing" products

I can see that. However I'm generally pleased with their products. I will take some points off for their polish effectiveness and wheel cleaner. Most everything else is pretty nice and it's a decent place to get everything you generally need for decent prices.

Oh also, I got 'that dude in blue's whole product lineup because for the price and quantity of products you get, its a great deal. So far, I'm digging the wheel cleaner and 'tire love' the most.

As for ammoNYC... Great guy, great informative youtube videos. Yes his stuff is expensive BUT I must stress the following products are great:
Hoseless wash system
'Hydrate' for helping to dry the car
The interior lineup is great
And the 'ceramic coating' he offers is pretty great.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
I can see that. However I'm generally pleased with their products. I will take some points off for their polish effectiveness and wheel cleaner. Most everything else is pretty nice and it's a decent place to get everything you generally need for decent prices.

Oh also, I got 'that dude in blue's whole product lineup because for the price and quantity of products you get, its a great deal. So far, I'm digging the wheel cleaner and 'tire love' the most.

As for ammoNYC... Great guy, great informative youtube videos. Yes his stuff is expensive BUT I must stress the following products are great:
Hoseless wash system
'Hydrate' for helping to dry the car
The interior lineup is great
And the 'ceramic coating' he offers is pretty great.

I've tried their polish line and I also feel like it just doesn't cut it, no pun intended, when needed. I have also tried their diablo wheel gel, which is probably the shittiest wheel cleaner that I've ever used. I could get much better results with an APC that is usually like $6/gallon.

Last edited:

kch

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
19 R DSG; 15 BRZ s.b
Megs polishes
AMMO NYC general products
CarPro for specialty stuff like IronX