GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pictures of you dog(s)

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
No worries there. Those pics are from when we brought him home. He's up 10 pounds already. Filling out good

I figured since you said he was a rescue, sorry if my post sounded accusatory - it wasnt meant to be. Glad to hear hes filling out and doing well!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
My snowshoe "dog." Harvey survivor from Texas. Hence her name -- Texas.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

armedferret

Ready to race!
Bwuahahahahaha. Awesome. My sister used to have two of those bad boys....slinkys. They sure can stink tho

Usually because people aren't feeding them properly.

We wash their sleep sacks and hammocks every weekend and keep litter pans clean, it's not a problem.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Usually because people aren't feeding them properly.

We wash their sleep sacks and hammocks every weekend and keep litter pans clean, it's not a problem.

Yeah, I'm sure they were slack in that area. you rolling to the GTG this Sat in VA Beach?

armedferret

Ready to race!
Yeah, I'm sure they were slack in that area. you rolling to the GTG this Sat in VA Beach?

nope, drill weekend so i have to babysit a bunch of mental midgets. one of them has a PhD in computer science but he can't seem to figure out a fucking travel voucher after being shown/walked through it 7 goddamned times.... :D

(joke's on them though, the Monza GP will be streamable on my phone so i'll be in the corner sitting quietly not paying attention :D )

DooBahDoo

Jackson, we just lost him April 20th at a young 13 years & 4 months. He was a ham and owner of my heart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
What type of dog is that???

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Anubis is a pharaoh hound. One of the oldest dog breeds.
Gorgeous dog! I'll have to look them up to see about their temperament.... Looking for next dog. Lab/Shep mix, Rhodesian ridgeback and Belgium malinois are on the short list right now.