GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
Squeezed this guy up front. Purchased from another forum member and giving it a second life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Finally got to use my Schwaben Oil Extractor that I bought around Christmas for 50% off.

At $50 it was well worth not having to depend on my friend and his oil extractor.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
New spark plugs, bleeder block install and DV spacer. Very disappointed in the spacer. It doesn't make any sounds at the shift points, but plenty of unpleasant part throttle noise. The stock DV sounds way better and you can hear the "psssh!" when you shift.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
New spark plugs, bleeder block install and DV spacer. Very disappointed in the spacer. It doesn't make any sounds at the shift points, but plenty of unpleasant part throttle noise. The stock DV sounds way better and you can hear the "psssh!" when you shift.

A lot of people (including myself) went with an aftermarket DV, and ended up returning to stock:eek:

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Put a gallon and a half of E85 in with my fill-up since I was empty and driving past the only station with E85 near me anyway. Holy cow what a difference. I have no idea if its just placebo since I didn't do any data logs but the car feels way happier under load in yesterdays 80 degree afternoon. The boost comes on hard and feels healthy, the engine doesnt feel stressed, and power delivery is much more consistent and smooth. I don't know why I waited until the weather cooled down to try this out... (Uni stage 1+ tuned since its relevant)

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Had the resonator removed this morning. The local shop had an s3 delete they took off another car so they sold it to me for $150 installed.

No drone, rasp, or pops. I guess there's kind of pops, but they're still pretty muffled. Still seems very OEMish. I might need some more sound later on, but I think this'll work for a bit.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Put a gallon and a half of E85 in with my fill-up since I was empty and driving past the only station with E85 near me anyway. Holy cow what a difference. I have no idea if its just placebo since I didn't do any data logs but the car feels way happier under load in yesterdays 80 degree afternoon. The boost comes on hard and feels healthy, the engine doesnt feel stressed, and power delivery is much more consistent and smooth. I don't know why I waited until the weather cooled down to try this out... (Uni stage 1+ tuned since its relevant)

Another corn addict's life ruined. Put two gallons in next time and now you'll do it every time ;)

I will probably never put straight 93 into car again

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Another corn addict's life ruined. Put two gallons in next time and now you'll do it every time ;)

I will probably never put straight 93 into car again
Y'all protuned for that mixture, or can you just do it? I'm a total E newb