GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MY17 onwards - Dynamic Light Assist (Golf 7.5)

sopskysalat

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys,

May I ask what parts no. for LED assembly and front camera to enable retrofitting of this feature. It kinda works like matrix LED which dynamically blind off portion of high beam. I am going to retrofit my car with original R-Line LED headlight assembly and lane assist camera. Will that be enough on hardware front beside coding? Of course, BCM will be replaced too. Thank you

https://www.vwroc.com/forums/topic/23082-dynamic-light-assist-option-examples/

o_a_ravi

Go Kart Newbie
Sorry mate, that may be a too advance of a retrofit. Most tutorials/retrofits I found on this forum and elsewhere is for either for the HIDs or Halogens., for MK7s. Enabled with the sensors and/or the front cameras.

Subscribed to this thread to see more info.

H22hatch

Ready to race!
Hi guys,

May I ask what parts no. for LED assembly and front camera to enable retrofitting of this feature. It kinda works like matrix LED which dynamically blind off portion of high beam. I am going to retrofit my car with original R-Line LED headlight assembly and lane assist camera. Will that be enough on hardware front beside coding? Of course, BCM will be replaced too. Thank you

https://www.vwroc.com/forums/topic/23082-dynamic-light-assist-option-examples/

I watched the videos in the link that you provided and am pretty sure that my 17 R has those features. My R does that head light dance in the first video and the lighting adjusts its pattern over 50mph and also follows curves. I coded a couple extra settings from this site to get the full feature set.

Maybe im missing something that you are asking?

sopskysalat

Passed Driver's Ed
I watched the videos in the link that you provided and am pretty sure that my 17 R has those features. My R does that head light dance in the first video and the lighting adjusts its pattern over 50mph and also follows curves. I coded a couple extra settings from this site to get the full feature set.

Maybe im missing something that you are asking?

Hi, thank you for replying. Can you provide me part no. of your headlight and BCM too if convenient? My light is halogen and will want to upgrade to this.
I need to upgrade BCM, run new wiring and car lever sensor etc. THank you.