GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Electronics

Old 09-10-2019, 04:06 AM   #1
Wongatron

Drives: 2019 GTI SE, EQT tune - great falls green
Texas/san antonio members: free h7 LED bulbs if anyone wants to pick up

Hi all, from my older 2015 S i had tried some drop in H7 compatible LED bulbs (swap for the regular halogens). One had eventually failed and i got sent a replacement set that i never used; i no longer have the car, and my new GTI already has the advanced lighting. anyone in the san Antonio area or vicinity who wants to pick them up to try them out is welcome. Since I'm giving these away i am not aiming to travel or anything inconvenient lol, my usual area daytime is around 410/callaghan. This is the product along with my original review. Nova NO-LED-H7 White LED... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076ZX2R34...p_mob_ap_share
Wongatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 04:45 AM   #2
Wongatron

Drives: 2019 GTI SE, EQT tune - great falls green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongatron View Post
Hi all, from my older 2015 S i had tried some drop in H7 compatible LED bulbs (swap for the regular halogens). One had eventually failed and i got sent a replacement set that i never used; i no longer have the car, and my new GTI already has the advanced lighting. anyone in the san Antonio area or vicinity who wants to pick them up to try them out is welcome. Since I'm giving these away i am not aiming to travel or anything inconvenient lol, my usual area daytime is around 410/callaghan. This is the product along with my original review. Nova NO-LED-H7 White LED... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076ZX2R34...p_mob_ap_share
Also the driver side headlight housing, oem h7 bulb and a Phillips h7 bulb. Looking to get all of them out of my house
Wongatron is offline   Reply With Quote