GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Firehawk Indy 500s Brand New

Oluwa67

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 Golf GTI
235/40/18 tires bought at the beginning of July. I’m looking to move up to a 380x32 BBK so a lot of 18s will no longer fit.

$500 firm, located in Parkville, Maryland for pick up. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oluwa67

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 Golf GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
this is a killer deal....I'm half tempted to buy and sit on them until I wear through my current tires. Buuuuuut......I want a rear diffuser instead. awesome deal bump

Oluwa67

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 Golf GTI
this is a killer deal....I'm half tempted to buy and sit on them until I wear through my current tires. Buuuuuut......I want a rear diffuser instead. awesome deal bump

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I’ve had people pm me saying that my price is too high, and I just paid $620 for them.

arashcuzi

Ugh, I would’ve bought these, but I’m in WI and actually prepping for winter...so...

boostin1004

Ready to race!
Lol people are saying 20% off for a new set of tires are to high? Wtf is wrong with people. Gl with your sale. I'm sure someone reasonable will come along

arashcuzi

Lol people are saying 20% off for a new set of tires are to high? Wtf is wrong with people. Gl with your sale. I'm sure someone reasonable will come along

That craigslist mentality...a brand new car instantly loses like 40%, I bought my ‘17 GTI for 26k OTD like 6 months ago, but I would be hard pressed to get 20k for it today, that’s nearly 25% loss and I’ve only put 3k on it.

I’m not saying he should discount the tires more, hell, if he was in CHI I’d have bought them since I was looking at a set at retail anyway, but I think most people know that retail is so far above private party, much less “second hand/aftermarket” even when new that people expect at least a 40% discount.

It’s like real estate, you make your money on the buy, and it ain’t worth buying if you can’t get a steep discount.

OP, glws, I think the tires are fairly priced, but people looking for a steal these days...I mean hell, aren’t we all?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
^ yes. 235/40 is always more expensive than 225/40 on an 18 for whatever reason.....no clue why.

Shook187

How did you get them to price match no-cost installation?
They was running a special for the week with purchase of 4 Firestone tires. I also got them to price match walmart.com price for the indy 500

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk