GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

is20 gti vs 406whp 5.0 and stock m5

Zx2man

Ready to race!
5150 E-blend tunes are strong.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That m5 though. Wonder what a tune would do to that thing?

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
I posted this same question in the comments, but did anyone see the Mustang's taillight? It says "run lol". Hehehe

Pretty funny, but 101% a ticket in most jurisdictions, and an easy one for the cop, at that.

Too bad that the local police are so willing to go after silly stuff like tails, but bunk HID headlight swaps that literally blind all oncoming traffic shorter than a transport truck dominated the tuner scene around here for around 15 years, and were untouched.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Was on a 2 lane road and this jacked up truck had this huge LED light bar blinding me so I flash my high beams. Then when I passed him I guess he was upset about me flashing him so he turns on another light bar facing backwards. For times like those, wish I had a paintball gun with non washable paint on a turret

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Was on a 2 lane road and this jacked up truck had this huge LED light bar blinding me so I flash my high beams. Then when I passed him I guess he was upset about me flashing him so he turns on another light bar facing backwards. For times like those, wish I had a paintball gun with non washable paint on a turret

Key problem I can identify with that is the percentage of lifted lightbarred trucks carrying not-paintball guns

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk