GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTF is this? EPC Error Engine Speed Max???

Wyclef

Passed Driver's Ed
Guess who ran around his driveway today spritzing the gravel with peppermint essential oil. My driveway smells minty fresh now. I am going to add a little cinnamon and cayenne pepper to my next batch. Had cats for 18 years. Not doing cats again. Maybe I should get fifty snakes though and let them loose.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Peppermint oil sounds way better than the smell of cat piss.

And moth balls. If you read reviews of mint (and bounce) some folks love some hats. I have had good luck with mint.

CSB when a mouse died in Mrs Muds CRV I never found it. For a month we drove around like dogs with our heads out the window.

GTI-Jay

Ready to race!
Looks like an easy fix. Lucky it wasn't the main harness, where they'd have to literally pull half the car apart to get access. That's a 2min soldering job ! I had the same on my mom's car. I was sorta lucky i could get to the wires. The unlucky part was it was difficult to get too, and i literally ached for a week, after being hung upside down stretched out fully in the engine bay to reach the wires to resolder. But i was as happy as a pig in shit that I managed to fix, rather than pay a mechanic.