GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mercedes S600

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
0-60 in 5.4 seconds. The V12 is a decent motor but nothing like a V8 biturbo in the S550 2013 up. They will haul ass in sport mode, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds. Impressive for a big car. Mercedes really nailed it with their seven speed auto, the gear ratio split in the trans is perfect. The best S550 is 2014 and up,great cars. I wouldn't own one out of warranty though. The vast majority are leased, all you need is a "business", lease the car, full write off and all maintenance is included. My experience with Mercedes both in service and the quality of the car has been fantastic. I never ever let anybody but Mercedes touch mine when I owned one. Technology is amazing, air suspension is sweet.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Would have to look up what they trap to get a ballpark idea if a roll is in question. Sure you don’t plan to race one 0-60. I’ve hit 0-60 in 3.08 with street tires, but it’s a turd top end. As in I’d take most FWD from a street dig, but can’t hang with a lot from roll.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
They probably would be a close race for a OTS stage 2 GTI. They trap 112 and do 60-100 in 5.9 according to C&D.