GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trade?

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
I own a 4th gen V8 Limited 4Runner and a MK7 GTI. Best of both worlds. I daily the 4Runner and weekend the GTI.

Don’t really get dailying the thirsty V8 and using the thrifty GTI on weekends.:confused:

racerx20

Ready to race!
Very interesting to see all the people who moved from a full size truck to a gti. I literally thought I was the only person to move from the"biggest" vehicle possible to nearly the smallest. The gti is so awesome and perfect that I miss the truck almost none. I'm definitely a habitual car switcher but I think I'm done with big unwieldy vehicles for a long while.

I still have the truck, wife just drives it now. I have told myself I will always have a truck they are just to damn useful.

RichardCranium

Ready to race!
I own a 2015 4Runner and a 2017 GTI. They both excel at different things. The 4Runner has tons of space and is a great people hauler. It also has legit off-road chops. However, it's not very fun to drive and the gas mileage is pretty miserable. The V6, which is the only engine available in them now, is just barely adequate.

I'd much rather daily drive the GTI. It's much more fun, much more precise, and gets much better gas mileage.