GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: JB4 with Phone Cable and JB1 Board - $400

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
SOLD

I bought this setup from another user here and never installed it, looking at going with Cobb for now and need to fund my addiction. The gentleman I bought it from upgraded the JB1 to JB4 and the original board is included. $400 shipped within the CONUS as Paypal gift, $410 as purchase.

Last edited:

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
JB1 is worthless, for security reasons BMS won't sell you a wiring loom to make a 'set'
JB1 board isn't completely useless. You might need it as a backup should you need to send your JB4 board off to BMS, or maybe sell separately if someone's JB1 starts having issues. Or hell...make a keyring out of it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Installed it today to make sure it works. Turns out it works great and is no longer for sale, sorry kids.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
JB4 is back up for sale. I'm going to make the same offer as my downpipe. Nothing wrong with it, just experimenting with the Mk7 platform.

$375 shipped with data cable, original JB1 board for backup, and USB-C phone adapter. I defy you to find a better deal online.

However, and this is important. At this price, you owe me a bottle of Scotch, or bourbon, your choice. We trade shipping receipts. If I've never had the bottle of your choosing, the deal is done. If I have, you owe me the amount displayed on my shipping label.

Are you ready to play my game?

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
If I have to go $300 and a bottle of Lagavulin 16 yr, I will, but Y'all won't be saving any money.